This presentation is produced by:
Date: April 18, 2012
Time: 1 PM Eastern / 10 AM Pacific
Price: Free to all attendees.
About the Presentation
Companies are increasingly taking advantage of using a virtualized or cloud infrastructures for their applications, especially those that require real-time data synchronization between mobile devices and the cloud.
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Cloud provisioning and definitions of terms related to data in the cloud
- The unique data management challenges for cloud-based applications
- How to create a highly available, cloud-friendly data layer that scales “out” (not up)
- How to expand (or shrink) the data layer, and rebalance dynamically as application needs change
- Solutions that simplify the management of applications in the cloud
About the Speaker
Frank Weigel is responsible for the core NoSQL database products at Couchbase, and works with customers and users around the world to understand requirements for low-latency, scalable data stores. He started his career 10 years ago in software engineering, primarily focused on dynamic binary translators, before crossing to the dark side and telling others what their code should do.