DATAVERSITY is proud to be producing Enterprise Data World 2012. It’s one of our biggest events of the year and this month is all about getting ready to head to the Omni Hotel at the CNN Center in Atlanta, Georgia. If you haven’t registered yet, you only have until April 26th to receive a $100 discount for registering online. After that, you must register at the event. And hotel rooms are already full at the Omni Hotel! We’ve reserved another group of rooms at the Embassy Suites, 0.25 miles from the Omni Hotel, but those are filling up fast!
If you’re not sure what the event is or why you should register, networking is at the top of the list. It’s an opportunity to meet some of the top names in the fields of data management. Meet John Zachmann as we help him celebrate 30 years of his infamous framework. Want to know more? Check out a few of the posts we have to help explain how valuable this event is:
- I Love EDW – You should too!!
- An unsolicited account of one of our contributor’s experiences at past events.
- On Demand: Webinar: Non-Invasive Data Governance – The Practical Approach
- Hear the March presentation in our Real-World Data Governance series with Bob Seiner and get a taste of what presentations can be heard at the conference.
- Read blogs written by event speakers:
If you absolutely can’t attend, don’t miss the keynote we’ll be presenting via a live feed on May 2nd: The Big Panel on Big Data.
I hope to see you there! And don’t forget to stop by the DATAVERSITY booth in the exhibit hall to say, “Hello!”
Executive Editor, DATAVERSITY