by Angela Guess
The DATAVERSITY ™ team recently announced the agenda for its Graph Databases sessions at the 2012 NoSQL Now! Conference. This year’s conference will take place August 21-23 at the San Jose Convention Center. According to the line-up announcement, “Graph databases are HOT! They’re a key NoSQL technology enabling a new class of analytical capabilities which simply hasn’t been available before with conventional database technologies… At NoSQL Now! Attendees will learn how graphs can be used to track the complex relationships between people, organizations and events while providing new answers and insights.”
The article goes on, “This year’s featured Graph sessions will include:
- Keynote Presentation on Creating Powerful New Applications with Graphs, Emil Elfrem, CEO of Neo Technology
- Tutorial: Introduction to Graph Databases, led by the technical team from InfiniteGraph.
- Intro to Graph Databases 101, Andreas Kollegger, Director of Media and Community for Neo Technology
- Transform Big Data into Actionable Intelligence with Graphs, Leon Guzenda, Founder of Objectivity, Inc.
- Use Graph Databases to Analyze Relationships, Risks, and Business Opportunities – A Case Study, Jans Aasman, CEO of Franz, Inc.
- High Performance Graph Database Using Cache, Cloud, and Standards, Bryan Thompson, Chief Scientist of SYSTAP, LLC
- Lunch ‘N Learn with Neo4j, a hands-on mini-workshop from the development team at Neo4j.”