Happy New Year! Hopefully everyone had a great holiday season and is looking towards a prosperous new year. At DATAVERSITY we have put our heads together to decide how we can continue to improve our service to you by providing great content and resources in Data Management.
Community is the focus this year for us. We hosted three monthly webinar series last year (Big Challenges in Data Modeling with Karen Lopez, DataEd Online with Peter Aiken, and Real-World Data Governance with Bob Seiner) that really fostered some great communities in specific topics, and we’re looking to expand on that this year. We just love it when subscribers get actively involved in what’s going on with the site and want to build a great place for you to visit and find others with whom you can network and leverage in your data management jobs.
What we are doing on right now to help make that happen:
- Bringing on more industry professional bloggers
- Continuing our three webinar series and adding two more
- Generating more ad hoc webinars to keep you informed
- Digging deeper in our research to generate new research papers, white papers, and articles
- Continuing to work to bring you incredible Conferences that enable you to meet the people you’ve been chatting with online as well as hear & meet some of the top speakers and vendors in the industry
- Working to tie it all together so you have a seamless resource of information
We’re working hard to bring our ideas to fruition. If you have any thoughts regarding what you’d like to see, definitely let me know. We value your opinion very much as it for you we build this community.