DATE: October 3, 2018
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
This webinar is sponsored by:
The Annual DGPO Data Governance Best Practice Award is given to the practitioners within an organization in recognition of the business value and technical excellence they have achieved in the design and implementation of an outstanding Data Governance program.
In this webinar by Kevin Shannon, Global Head of Enterprise Data Governance learn why Dun & Bradstreet is the Winner of the 2018 DGPO Data Governance Best Practice Award.
- Dun & Bradstreet’s Enterprise Data Governance implementation
- Dun & Bradstreet’s approach to establishing a successful Enterprise Data Governance program and sustaining it
- Our organizational structure as it developed over time
- The importance and approach for governing across local, national and regional locales and accounting for all three simultaneously
- Establishing Data Stewardship to support the Data Governance Office
- Federated stewardship models (pros & cons)
- Centralized stewardship models (pros & cons)
- Approach to establishing the right Metrics for measuring success
About the Speaker
Kevin is a senior enterprise data governance leader who has held seniors roles with companies such as AIG, Standard & Poor’s and, currently, Dun & Bradstreet. Overall, he has more than 20 years of experience conceiving and implementing enterprise data management strategies and technology solutions, defining information architecture, establishing vision from concept through completion, and overseeing the associated IT and business process change.