REDWOOD SHORES, CA–(Marketwired – Jan 6, 2014) – Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
In today’s hyper-connected, global marketplace, social solutions require the ability to listen, engage, publish and learn across multiple regions, languages and cultures. To help organizations meet their social business objectives, Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM), an Oracle Social Cloud business solution, has been extended to support new languages, data sources and capabilities.
- Enabling customers to improve social monitoring and management capabilities globally, Oracle announced extended language and data support for Oracle Social Relationship Management (SRM).
- The Oracle Social Cloud solution now supports 11 languages including Russian, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Korean and Japanese, in addition to English, Chinese, Portuguese and Spanish.
- The increased language support gives Oracle SRM and Oracle Social Cloud greater visibility into country-specific social networks, blogs, forums and news sites, and access to more than 700 million messages daily.
- With advanced listening and monitoring for the world’s most commonly used languages, Oracle Social Cloud eliminates language barriers and enables organizations to extend their social reach, leading to better social insights and engagement.
- Oracle Social Cloud is the industry’s only unified, integrated and global social business solution, providing publishing, workflow, analytics, listening, monitoring and collaboration capabilities in an easy-to-navigate interface. Additionally, Oracle Social integrates with key enterprise applications like marketing, service, sales and commerce.
- Oracle’s industry-leading text analysis, powered by Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA), is an advanced technology that cuts through the noise to expose contextual meaning and deliver more accurate, precise and relevant insights. Oracle Social capabilities go well beyond keyword and Boolean to reveal actionable insights like consumer intent, product likes/dislikes, and customer service issues. Oracle offers natural language processing in Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, and Chinese to provide sophisticated sentiment analysis.
- Oracle Social also provides UI and publishing in 31 languages, in addition to the expanding advanced listening, sentiment analysis and data sources.
Original Release: Market Wired
Image: Courtesy Oracle