About the Webinar
Data Governance Policies are used to elevate the most important principles of Data Governance to a higher level of purpose and understanding throughout the organization. Data Governance Policies, when approved by the powers that be, provide the backbone of a successful Data Governance Program.
This Real-World Data Governance webinar with Bob Seiner will focus on a template for delivering a Data Governance Policy in a short time. Seiner will discuss the components that make up a sound Data Governance Policy and well as the Core Principles that summarize Data Governance in a few short words.
This session will provide:
- A template for delivering a Data Governance Policy
- A walkthrough of the core principles of a Data Governance Policy
- Who to get in involved in the development and delivery of the Policy
- How to communicate the Policy at all level of the Organization
- How to use the Data Governance Policy to be most effective
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the data management industry. Bob specializes in “non-invasive data governance”, data stewardship, and meta-data management solutions.