To view the On Demand recording, click HERE>>
This webinar was sponsored by:
About the Webinar
For many data-focused initiatives to be considered successful, they require improved documented understanding of the organization’s data. Improvements in data understanding require accountability for the actions of putting clear definition behind your organization’s most valuable data. It makes sense that this process and associated metadata are governed.
In this month’s installment of the Real-World Data Governance webinar series, Bob Seiner will speak about how to focus your data governance program on improving the understanding of your organization’s data. Bob will talk about the data governance roles and processes required to improve the understanding of data and maintain the documented definitions.
In the webinar Bob will discuss:
- Metadata associated with improving the understanding of data
- How to select the appropriate metadata to improve understanding
- Selecting processes to govern associated with improving data understanding
- How improved understanding leads to improvements in project ROI
- Measuring data understanding to demonstrate governance performance
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner
President and Principal, KIK Consulting and Educational Services
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the data management industry. Bob specializes in “non-invasive data governance”, data stewardship, and meta-data management solutions.