On Friday, September 9, a group of Semantic thought leaders from around the globe met with their host and colleague, Paul Miller, for the latest installment of the Semantic Link, a monthly podcast covering the world of Semantic Technologies. This episode includes a discussion about the latest document around the RDF 1.1 standard (a Working Draft). The Semantic Link panel was joined by special guest, David Wood, Co-Chair of the RDF Working Group at the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
We hope you enjoy it, follow @TheSemanticLink on Twitter, and join us here each month for a new hour-long episode. And please do leave your comments below. We want to hear from you!
- Discussion of RDF 1.1
- Discussion of JSON-LD
- Upcoming Conferences
Some External Resources Discussed on the Call:
- RDF 1.1 Concepts and Abstract Syntax (W3C Working Draft 30 August 2011): http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-rdf11-concepts-20110830/
- Public Comments are welcome on RDF work: firstname.lastname@example.org ;
the archives of that list may be seen at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-comments/
- New version of the Turtle syntax: http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-turtle-20110809/
- W3C community group on JSON LD: http://www.w3.org/community/json-ld/
- IETF Standard Document about Internationalized Resource Identifiers (IRIs): http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3987
- The Open Government Data Camp 2011: http://ogdcamp.org/
- Semantic Web Media Summit in New York City, September 14, 2011
- Semantic Technology and Business Conferences:
Host: Paul Miller, Cloud of Data
- Peter Brown, Independent Consultant
- Christine Connors, Trivium RLG, LLC
- Eric Franzon, SemanticWeb.com
- Ivan Herman, W3C
- Eric Hoffer, Second Integral
- Bernadette Hyland, 3 Roundstones
- Andraz Tori, Zemanta
Music by Kevin MacLeod.