On Friday, October 14, a group of Semantic thought leaders from around the globe met with their host and colleague, Paul Miller, for the latest installment of the Semantic Link, a monthly podcast covering the world of Semantic Technologies. This episode includes a discussion about schema.org. The Semantic Link panel was joined by special guest, Ramanathan V. Guha, Google Fellow, and one of the principal people behind schema.org.
We hope you enjoy it, follow @TheSemanticLink on Twitter, and join us here each month for a new hour-long episode. And please do leave your comments below. We want to hear from you!
Some External Resources Discussed on the Call:
- Initial announcement of schema.org (by Google, Yahoo, and Bing)
- Subsequent responses to schema.org
- W3C Semantic Web Interest Group Task Forces:
Web Schemas Task Force (Chaired by R.V. Guha)
HTML Data Task Force (Chaired by Jeni Tennison)
- schema.org workshop in Silicon Valley – our report
- GoodRelations Vocabulary
Host: Paul Miller, Cloud of Data
- Christine Connors, Trivium RLG, LLC
- Eric Franzon, SemanticWeb.com
- Ivan Herman, W3C
- Eric Hoffer, Second Integral
- Bernadette Hyland, 3 Roundstones
- Andraz Tori, Zemanta
Music by Kevin MacLeod.