On Monday, June 20, a group of Semantic thought leaders from around the globe met with their host and colleague, Paul Miller, for the seventh installment of the Semantic Link, a monthly podcast covering the world of Semantic Technologies. This episode includes a discussion about schema.org and a review of some of the goings-on at the recent SemTech: Semantic Technology Conference.
We hope you enjoy it, follow @TheSemanticLink on Twitter, and join us here each month for a new hour-long episode. And please do leave your comments below. We want to hear from you!
- Recap/review of the SemTech conference in San Francisco, with a focus on the Keynotes
- Discussion of Schema.org, it's significance and implications
- Upcoming SemTech UK and SemTech DC Conferences
Some External Resources Discussed on the Call:
- SemTech San Francisco
- SemTech UK
- SemTech DC
- RDFS implementation of schema.org, done by Michael Hasenblas
- Blog of John O'Donovan, Keynote speaker from SemTech
- Library of Congress Projects:
- W3 Government Linked Data Face-to-Face Meeting
Host: Paul Miller, Cloud of Data
- Christine Connors, Trivium RLG, LLC
- Eric Franzon, SemanticWeb.com
- Eric Hoffer, Second Integral
- Bernadette Hyland, Talis, Inc.
- Andraz Tori, Zemanta
Music by Kevin MacLeod.