On Friday, July 13, a group of Semantic thought leaders from around the globe met with their host and colleague, Paul Miller, for the latest installment of the Semantic Link, a monthly podcast covering the world of Semantic Technologies.
This episode includes a discussion with Nick Holzherr, finalist on the BBC One Television Series, “The Apprentice,” and founder of Whisk, a recipe planning idea based on big data and semantic analysis. He was named ‘emerging entrepreneur of the year’ by Insider Magazine in 2010, and Birmingham Young Personality of the Year (Entrepreneurship) in 2011.
- Play the Podcast (1 hour)
- Subscribe to the Monthly Podcast
- See All Semantic Link Podcasts
- Join Nick Holzherr at the upcoming Semantic Technology & Business Conference in London (19-20 Sept.). He will deliver the opening keynote. Register by July 18 and save.
We hope you enjoy it, follow @TheSemanticLink on Twitter, and join us here each month for a new hour-long episode. And please do leave your comments below. We want to hear from you!
Some External Resources Discussed on the Call:
- Whisk (in private beta, and currently only available in the UK).
Host: Paul Miller, Cloud of Data
|Nick Holzherr (@nickholzherr)|
- Christine Connors, Trivium RLG, LLC
- Eric Franzon, SemanticWeb.com
- Eric Hoffer, Second Integral
- Andraz Tori, Zemanta
Music by Kevin MacLeod. Logo courtesy of Whisk.