On Friday, January 13, a group of Semantic thought leaders from around the globe met with their host and colleague, Paul Miller, for the latest installment of the Semantic Link, a monthly podcast covering the world of Semantic Technologies. This episode includes a discussion about user interface and user experience (UI/UX) design, and “the Linkers” were joined by special guest, Nova Spivack.
- Play the Podcast (1 hour)
- Read Paul Miller’s related column this month, “Burying Complexity for the Sake of Good User Experience“
- Subscribe to the Monthly Podcast
- See All Semantic Link Podcasts
We hope you enjoy it, follow @TheSemanticLink on Twitter, and join us here each month for a new hour-long episode. And please do leave your comments below. We want to hear from you!
- User Interface / User Experience
- Semantic Technology, Semantic Web, standards, and the meaning of “semantic”
Some External Resources Discussed on the Call:
Host: Paul Miller, Cloud of Data
- Christine Connors, Trivium RLG, LLC
- Eric Franzon, SemanticWeb.com
- Ivan Herman, W3C
- Eric Hoffer, Second Integral
- Bernadette Hyland, 3 Roundstones
- Andraz Tori, Zemanta
Music by Kevin MacLeod.