Organizations focused on improving Data Management and Data Governance are juggling multiple challenges at once, including:
- Establishing a highly effective Data Governance strategy
- Finding experienced people capable of executing it
- Getting stakeholders and users on board
- Communicating the benefits each phase will bring
- Acting quickly and with limited resources, pushing the organization to adapt to a rapidly changing environment and circumstances
Luckily, there is a way through these challenges. Join our live demo to see firsthand how a platform with automated metadata capture, embedded Data Governance best practices, and advanced AI provides the means to accelerate Data Governance – and do more with the people and resources you already have, automate manual work, and increase transparency.
Product Manager, Ataccama
As a product manager, David leads the process of roadmapping and defining what will be developed in Ataccama ONE, a self-driving Data Management and Data Governance platform. He is closely involved in the strategic planning of the long-term vision for the platform. While responsible for communicating plans internally to developers and designers, he has also adopted a wider, customer-facing role, consulting with clients and prospects on use cases and delivering product demos. David first joined Ataccama as Head of Product Design, a role in which he advocated for design-driven development and built an in-house UX/UI team.