Download slides here>>
With the emergence of Enterprise Data Fabrics and Data Meshes, Data quality is becoming more important than ever before. This opens new unique challenges and opportunities.
Ataccama has perfected massively scalable Data Quality implementations for the last decade and developed metadata-driven methodologies to address the challenges emerging from ever-changing and growing data landscapes.
Join our session to learn:
- Commonalities between Data Fabric and Traditional data quality approaches
- Solution characteristics to look for when preparing your data quality practice for a Data Fabric world
- Benefits of applying Data Quality automatically to your Data Management initiatives
- How to use the power of Automated Metadata Management to drive your Data Quality
- How Metadata Driven Data Quality can look in practice
VP of Platform Strategy, Ataccama
Marek plays a key role in the process of creating strategic roadmaps for Ataccama tools and validates the planned features and platform directions for future development. With years of expertise architecting and delivering data quality, data management, and data governance projects to enterprise customers, he leverages his considerable hands-on experience to identify and explain the vision for key Product components and architecture patterns both internally and to the experts and analysts in the enterprise data management community.