DATE: August 6, 2020, This webinar has passed. The recording will be made available On Demand within two US business days.
TIME: 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific
PRICE: Free to all attendees
This webinar is sponsored by:
About the Webinar
Join Principal Strategy Architect Ankit Patel to discuss the digital modernization journey many enterprises have taken from relational to NoSQL databases. In this webinar, we will discuss the following:
- Why is there a need for digital modernization?
- What are the characteristics of the innovative data platform?
- What is NoSQL Apache Cassandra?
- How does DataStax innovate the NoSQL data platform?
- What are some of the challenges associated with digital modernization and migration?
About the Speaker
Principal Strategy Architect, DataStax
Ankit Patel is a Principal Strategy Architect at DataStax who has nearly a decade of experience with Apache Cassandra. At DataStax, his initiatives are related to digital modernization and transformation projects, leveraging distributed NoSQL data platforms built with Cassandra. Additionally, in his previous roles, he has advised numerous enterprises across many industries, developed distributed software, and specialized in financial services.