DATAVERSITY Online Training – Professional Education at Your Convenience
Learning Plan Price: $679
Individual Course Price: $99
Learning Plan CEUs: 8.0 hours
In the Data Leadership Learning Plan, instructor Anthony Algmin examines how data professionals, and the enterprises they work for, can make the most of data. Organizations need more than sophisticated technology and brilliant data scientists to utilize the value of their data assets. They need to harness data insights to improve business functions from top to bottom, and that takes Data Leadership. Each of the eight courses in this Learning Plan provide the building blocks to become a data leader. If all eight courses are completed, a certificate of completion will be issued.
A wide range of topics are presented within the Data Leadership Framework (DLF) including Data Architecture, Data Governance, Metadata and Master Data Management, Data Modeling and Warehousing, DevOps, Data Security, Business vs. IT issues, how to launch Data Initiatives, Data Curation and Enrichment, Machine Learning and AI, Business Intelligence and Analytics, Regulatory Compliance, pitfalls encountered, desired outcomes, and so much more.
Each Course Includes:
- A 61- to 74-minute educational training video
- A 15- to 19-question exam
- Materials made available for download once the exam has been completed
- Self-paced and on-demand e-learning
- Unlimited course access
Courses within the Data Leadership Learning Plan:
- Data Leadership Foundations
- Launching Data Initiatives
- Data Leadership Framework (DLF) Access: Getting Data into a Useful Place
- Data Leadership Framework (DLF) Refinement: Putting Data into an Optimal Form
- Data Leadership Framework (DLF) Adoption: Acting from Data Insights
- Data Leadership Framework Impact: Maximizing Business Outcomes
- Data Leadership Framework Alignment: Transforming Business Engagement
- Data Leadership in Action
We offer several bulk licensing options for corporate and group use.