DATAVERSITY Online Training – Professional Education at Your Convenience
Learning Plan Price: $599
Individual Course Price: $99
Learning Plan CEUs: 6.0 hours
In the Mastering a Master Data Management Program Learning Plan, instructor Frank Cerwin highlights the knowledge required for learning the many elements of an MDM program. This series of seven courses includes an in-depth discussion about MDM program operating models and frameworks that encompass the critical disciplines of Data Governance, Data Quality, Metadata Management, and program marketing, as well as guidance on selecting technologies needed for success. It covers how to properly govern master data, set up a master data marketplace, select from various tools available, follow best practices, and more. If all seven courses are completed, a certificate of completion will be awarded.
Each Course Includes:
- A 32- to 71-minute educational training video
- A 19- to 33-question exam
- Materials made available for download once the exam has been completed
- Self-paced and on-demand e-learning
- Unlimited course access
Courses within the Master Data Management Learning Plan:
- Essential Master Data Management Concepts & Insights
- Master Data as a Service – An Approach to Long-Term MDM Success
- Governing Master Data
- Marketing the MDM Program & Service
- MDM Service Operating Model – Part 1
- MDM Service Operating Model – Part 2
- Selecting Technology for the MDM Program
We offer several bulk licensing options for corporate and group use.
Contact us for a follow-up discussion!
About the Instructor:
Frank Cerwin is the Managing Principal of Data Mastery Inc. Frank has planned, designed, and led development and support of successful customer, product, employee, and location MDM programs in the financial services, global quick service restaurant, and retail pharmacy industries. He has served as the global director of data services at major Fortune 500 companies.