DATAVERSITY Online Training – Professional Education at Your Convenience
Learning Plan Price: $599
Individual Course Price: $99
Learning Plan CEUs: 7 hours
In the Non-Invasive Data Governance Learning Plan, instructor Robert S. Seiner examines an alternative, non-threatening approach to implementing a successful Data Governance program. The series of seven courses highlights the tools, metrics, roles and responsibilities, stewardship model, communications plan components, and application of processes required for implementing this Non-Invasive Approach to Data Governance. If all seven courses are completed, a certificate of completion will be issued.
Each Course Includes:
- A 44- to 55-minute educational training video
- A 15- to 22-question exam
- Materials made available for download once the exam has been completed
- Self-paced and on-demand e-learning
- Unlimited course access
Courses within the Non-Invasive Data Governance Learning Plan:
- Introduction to Non-Invasive Data Governance
- Management Understanding of Non-Invasive Data Governance
- Non-Invasive Data Governance Roles and Stewardship
- DIY and Purchased Data Governance Tools, Templates, and Metadata
- Application of Non-Invasive Data Governance to Processes
- Non-Invasive Data Governance Value, Metrics, and Measurement
- Non-Invasive Data Governance Communications and Awareness
We offer several bulk licensing options for corporate and group use.
Contact us for a follow-up discussion!
About the Instructor:
Robert S. Seiner is the Publisher of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com) and the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services, a data and information management consultancy that he started in 2002. Seiner is a recognized industry thought-leader, has consulted with and educated many notable organizations nationally and globally, and is known for his unique approach to implementing data governance. His book Non-Invasive Data Governance: The Path of Least Resistance and Greatest Success was published in late 2014. Seiner speaks often at the industry’s leading conferences, provides on-line learning plans and a monthly webinar series titled Real-World Data Governance with DATAVERSITY®.