DATAVERSITY Online Training – Professional Education at Your Convenience
Course Dates: January 31 – February 3, 2022
Course Time: 11 AM – 4 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 1 PM Pacific
Course Price: $2,400
Course CEUs: 18
Last day to register: Thursday, January 27, 2022.
The DMBoK and CDMP Preparation: Data Management Fundamentals four-day live, online training addresses all of the Data Management disciplines as defined in the industry standard, DAMA International Data Management Body of Knowledge (DMBoK v2). Taught by instructor Christopher Bradley (a CDMP Fellow), this course provides a solid foundation of the different disciplines across the complete Data Management spectrum. It also helps prepare attendees to take the Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) Data Management Fundamentals exam.
Over four days you will discuss, learn about, and work through:
- An Introduction to Data Management, DMBoK, and Overview of CDMP designation
- Understand the syllabus for the CDMP
- Review the key areas for the Data Management Fundamentals examination
- Data Governance
- Data Quality Management
- Master and Reference Data Management
- Data Warehousing, BI Management, and Big Data Analytics
- Data Modeling
- Metadata Management
- Data Integration and Interoperability
- Data Architecture and Data Lifecycle Management
- Data Risk Management, Security, Privacy, and Regulatory Compliance
- Data Operations Management
- Records and Content Management
- Data Management Tools and Repositories
Who Should Attend?
This four-day live, online seminar is intended for business and IT professionals at all levels who have been charged with investigating or implementing Data Management in their organizations, and who seek to gain an overview of the different disciplines of Data and Information Management. It was also developed as a preparation course for people wishing to take the CDMP Data Management Fundamentals exam. It does assume general business knowledge, but not specific technical knowledge or experience. It is appropriate for executives, departmental and/or project managers, data and enterprise architects, consultants, data modelers, BI and data warehouse developers, data and business analysts, DBAs, technical staff, and anyone else interested and involved in data. The course is not designed for any specific business domain, and as such is applicable to any business function that is in need of more reliable information, such as finance, manufacturing, human resources, analytics, operations, and more.
We offer several bulk licensing options for corporate and group use.
Contact us for a follow-up discussion!
- A four-day workshop that includes lecture format over slides with group discussions, multiple Q&A topics, practices, and more.
- The seminar date is: Monday – Thursday, January 31 – February 3, 2022
- Seminar time is: 11 AM – 4 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 1 PM Pacific
- All seminar material will be made available for students to download.
- DATAVERSITY will be integrating two platforms to run the training: The DATAVERSITY Training Center (DVTC) platform and Zoom.
- The DVTC Platform is where you will start your training: https://training.dataversity.net
- This will be where you will log in, and then click a “Join Now” button on the day of the live training in your course dashboard.
- This platform will contain the syllabus for the day, information on navigating through both platforms, enable you to take notes throughout the training, join a forum with your classroom peers to network with each other even after the live online training is over, download materials, and access the recording of the training when it is complete.
- When you click the “Join Now” button in the DVTC Platform, a Zoom window will open.
- This platform is where you will take the training, view the presentation, and engage in breakout sessions.