On Friday, May 11, a group of Semantic Technology thought leaders from around the globe met with their host and colleague, Paul Miller, for the latest installment of the Semantic Link, a monthly podcast covering the world of Semantic Technologies. This episode includes a discussion about Semantics in the Financial Services Industry, and “the Linkers” were joined by special guest, Lee Feigenbaum, VP Marketing & Technology at Cambridge Semantics. Lee shared insights gained over many years working in the semantic technology field and with numerous customers in the financial services industry.
We hope you enjoy it, follow @TheSemanticLink on Twitter, and join us here each month for a new hour-long episode. And please do leave your comments below. We want to hear from you!
Some External Resources Discussed on the Call:
- Financial Industry Business Ontology (FIBO)
- FIBO session at SemTechBiz with David Newman, Wells Fargo and Mike Bennett, EDMC
- “Demystifying Financial Services Semantics” Conference
Host: Paul Miller, Cloud of Data
- Christine Connors, Trivium RLG, LLC
- Eric Franzon, SemanticWeb.com
- Ivan Herman, W3C
- Eric Hoffer, Second Integral
- Bernadette Hyland, 3 Roundstones
- Andraz Tori, Zemanta
Join us in June at SemTechBiz for more insights from Lee Feigenbaum.
Music by Kevin MacLeod.