To view just the slides from this presentation, click HERE>>
This webinar is sponsored by:
About the Webinar
By adopting streaming architectures like Apache Kafka as a way to ingest and move large amounts of data very quickly, organizations are making major investments to access real-time data – and fundamentally changing how they do business. However, the advantages of Kafka can quickly be outweighed by the threat of poor Data Quality. Without Data Quality, all of the time and resources spent in building a new framework will fail to return the benefits that a Kafka platform offers.
Join Infogix’s Jeff Brown as he shares how data trust in your Kafka streaming framework is achievable when you put the proper validations and Data Quality components in place.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Why organizations are moving to a streaming-based architecture
- What challenges are being faced when adopting Kafka messages as a new system-to-system communication method
- How to build data trust within your organization and its streaming framework
- Key directions on how to reconcile, balance, validate, and apply Data Quality to your streaming Data Architecture
- What customers are saying about their Kafka investment and how they’re working with Infogix to deliver data trust
About the Speaker
Director of Data Quality and Analytics, Infogix
Jeff Brown is a Director in Infogix’s Product Management Group responsible for delivering customer-driven solutions across the Infogix Data360® Platform. He holds an MBA from DePaul University and a Bachelor of Science in Engineering from Michigan State University.