Pascal Desmarets, Founder & CEO, Hackolade
Pascal Desmarets is the Founder and CEO of Hackolade. He leads the company and all efforts involving business strategy, product innovation, and customer relations, as it focuses on producing user-friendly, powerful visual tools to smooth the onboarding of NoSQL technology in corporate IT landscapes.
Hackolade’s software combines the comfort and simplicity of graphic Data Modeling, with the power of NoSQL databases, resulting in reduced development time, increased application quality, and lower execution risks.
Hackolade is pioneering the field of schema design for NoSQL databases with its unique ability to represent nested JSON objects in Entity Relationship diagrams. It provides support for
- Document Databases (MongoDB, Couchbase, Cosmos DB, Elasticsearch, Firebase, and Firestore)
- Graph Databases (Neo4j, etc…)
- Key-Value Stores (DynamoDB, etc…)
- Column-Oriented (HBase, Cassandra)
- Multi-Model (MarkLogic, Cosmos DB)
- JSON APIs
- and soon JSON in RDBMS (Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2016, PostgreSQL, MySQL 8, MariaDB, etc…)