About the Webinar
Are you confused about how Data Governance and Data Management complement and … complicate … each other? Don’t miss this opportunity to untangle the intricacies of Data Governance and Data Management and equip yourself with the knowledge and tools to propel your organization toward data-driven excellence.
Join us for this enlightening webinar with Bob Seiner, where he will focus on unravelling the complexities of Data Governance and Data Management, providing practical insights and an actionable strategy for success. Discover how to align these critical disciplines to drive value, enhance data quality, and ensure compliance in your organization.
In this webinar, Bob will discuss:
- Gaining understanding of the relationship between Data Governance and Management
- Techniques to establish and optimize your Data Governance frameworks
- Strategies for aligning governance and management across your organization
- Real-world case studies showcasing successful Data Governance implementations
- Navigating challenges and achieving compliance in the evolving data landscape
About the Speaker
Robert S. Seiner
President and Principal, KIK Consulting and Educational Services
Robert S. Seiner is the President and Principal of KIK Consulting & Educational Services and the Publisher Emeritus of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN.com). Bob was recently awarded the DAMA Professional Award for significant and demonstrable contributions to the Data Management industry. Bob specializes in “Non-Invasive Data Governance,” Data Stewardship, and Metadata Management solutions.
This presentation is brought to you in partnership with: