DATAVERSITY Online Training – Professional Education at Your Convenience
Course Dates: March 18-19, 2024
Course Time: 11 AM – 6 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 3 PM Pacific
Course Price: $1,000 Early Bird Price through February 23, 2024. $1,200 after February 23, 2024
Course CEUs: 12
Last day to register: Thursday, March 14 2024
How do you ensure program sustainability? Are you restarting a failed program or working to maintain an on-going program? How do you respond to all-too-common challenges or complex issues that lack clear answers? How do you balance policy, which is by definition centralized, to a local, practical implementation process? How do you show the value of the program through ROI and metrics? How does the program fit into larger enterprise Data Management initiatives? Does the organization “sort of” understand Data Governance, but cannot get by the same challenges, questions, and myths that have plagued past attempts at implementation? If you and your executive management are asking these questions, and so many others about Data Governance, then training is for you.
In this live, two-day, online training, instructor John Ladley discusses a set of techniques, frameworks, processes, and other topics to embed Data Governance and ensure that value is realized from the better management of data assets. You’ll learn how to answer the many challenges presented by leadership and offer solutions to difficult problems. John will cover innovative skills, critical details regarding policies, workflows, training and communications, and important aspects of operating models. Throughout this live training, he will further refine activities that will help you avoid typical roadblocks and pitfalls, whether you’re starting new, restarting a program, or working to sustain your Data Governance program into the future.
This training is also a follow-up workshop to other past, online, DATAVERSITY trainings including Data Governance Bootcamp, Running an Effective Data Governance Program, and Starting Your Data Governance Program that occurred over the last few years.
NOTE: If the scheduled time is not convenient for your time zone and you have a group who would like to take this seminar at a time more convenient for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to coordinate a possible alternative.
Who Should Attend
This two-day live online seminar is intended for business and IT professionals at all levels, who have been charged with investigating, implementing, or maintaining a Data Governance initiative. It does assume general business knowledge but not specific technical or governance-based knowledge or experience. It is appropriate for executives, departmental and/or project managers, data and enterprise architects, consultants and technical staff. The course is not designed for any specific business domain, and as such is applicable to any business function which is in need of more reliable information, such as finance, manufacturing, human resources, analytics, operations, and more.
We offer several bulk licensing options for corporate and group use.
Contact us for a follow-up discussion!
- A two-day training that includes lecture format over slides with group discussions, breakout sessions, multiple Q&A topics, workbook exercises, takeaway resources, and others depending on the specific design of the course:
- The seminar date is: Tuesday – Wednesday, March 18- 19, 2024
- Seminar time is: 11 AM – 6 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 3 PM Pacific
- All seminar material will be made available for students to download.
- DATAVERSITY will be integrating two platforms to run the training: The DATAVERSITY Training Center (DVTC) platform and Zoom.
- The DVTC Platform is where you will start your training: https://training.dataversity.net
- This will be where you will log in, and then click a “Join Now” button on the day of the live training in your course dashboard.
- This platform will contain the syllabus for the day, information on navigating through both platforms, enable you to take notes throughout the training, join a forum with your classroom peers to network with each other even after the live online training is over, download materials, and access the recording of the training when it is complete.
- When you click the “Join Now” button in the DVTC Platform, a Zoom window will open.
- This platform is where you will take the training, view the presentation, and engage in breakout sessions.