DATAVERSITY Online Training – Professional Education at Your Convenience
Course Dates: May 23-24, 2023
Course Time: 11 AM – 6 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 3 PM Pacific
Course Price: $1,000 Early Bird Price through May 5, 2023 / $1,200 after May 5, 2023
Course CEUs: 12
Last day to register: Friday, May 19, 2023.
Modern Data Architecture trends (and the corresponding hype) have many people asking: Data Fabric or Data Mesh – which way to go? Both architectural approaches claim to solve today’s Data Management complexities, yet they bring new uncertainties. Which is most difficult to implement? Which offers best long-term sustainability? Which is the better choice to minimize technical debt? These are but a few of the hard questions for which there are no clear and definitive answers.
However, “data fabric or data mesh – which way to go?” is the wrong question. A pragmatic approach to modernizing Data Architecture begins by asking a different question: “Data fabric and data mesh – what can each do for us?” The shift from asking which “fabric or mesh” to asking what “fabric and mesh” can do is subtle but significant. Data fabric and data mesh are not alternatives. They are not mutually exclusive. They are complementary and they can and should work well together. Furthermore, they are not a clean-sweep replacement for your current Data Architecture. They are concepts that can help modernize, extend, and enrich that architecture.
Designing a hybrid fabric/mesh architecture to meet your Data Management needs makes a lot of sense. This live, online, two-day training with instructor Dave Wells provides knowledge and guidance needed to undertake your particular architectural journey.
NOTE: If the scheduled time is not convenient for your time zone and you have a group who would like to take this seminar at a time more convenient for you, please email email@example.com to coordinate a possible alternative.
Who Should Attend
This two-day live online workshop is designed for data and technical professionals at all levels, who are challenged to understand and develop new architectural possibilities within their organization around data fabric or data mesh. It is appropriate for executives and data strategists, data and enterprise architects, consultants and technical staff.
Group and team attendance is strongly encouraged because the workshop activities are applied for your organization’s unique circumstances. Those activities produce results that have immediate application and lasting value for your ongoing architectural efforts.
The course is not designed for any specific industry or business domain, and as such is applicable to any business organization needing to manage a modern data resource and reliably supply data needed for business intelligence, analytics, and data science.
We offer several bulk licensing options for corporate and group use.
Contact us for a follow-up discussion!
- A two-day seminar workshop that includes lecture format over slides with questions either throughout or at the conclusion of each section, breakout sessions, and exercises.
- The seminar date is: Wednesday – Thursday, May 23 -24, 2023
- Seminar time is: 11 AM – 6 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 3 PM Pacific
- All seminar material will be made available for students to download.
- DATAVERSITY will be integrating two platforms to run the training: The DATAVERSITY Training Center (DVTC) platform and Zoom.
- The DVTC Platform is where you will start your training: https://training.dataversity.net
- This will be where you will log in, and then click a “Join Now” button on the day of the live training in your course dashboard.
- This platform will contain the syllabus for the day, information on navigating through both platforms, enable you to take notes throughout the training, join a forum with your classroom peers to network with each other even after the live online training is over, download materials, and access the recording of the training when it is complete.
- When you click the “Join Now” button in the DVTC Platform, a Zoom window will open.
- This platform is where you will take the training, view the presentation, and engage in breakout sessions.