Archive360® announced, in a press release, “the expansion and enhancement of its industry leading intelligent information management solution, Archive2Azure™. The newly enhanced intelligent information management and archiving platform enables organizations of all sizes across virtually every industry vertical, to better capture, extend, onboard, and manage numerous types of structured and unstructured data into their Microsoft Cloud (Office365 and Azure) in a manner that meets regulatory, legal, and business mandates, in a legally defensible and compliant manner.”
“The Archive2Azure platform now offers a choice of flexible modules designed to ensure each customer’s unique business, legal/eDiscovery, regulations and budgetary requirements are met, as follows:
- Databases – Retire and/or archive aging database applications for cost savings, to free-up space, and increase application performance – all while ensuring regulations compliance and legal preparedness.
- Files – Clean-up files servers to reduce costs, increase productivity and lower legal and regulatory risk – while extending capabilities to the cloud.
- Healthcare – Affordable and compliant information management and archiving that consolidates, secures, and manages the ever expanding sources of patient healthcare content including imaging.
- Legacy Applications – Archive and manage structured and unstructured legacy data in a low cost, secure and searchable cloud platform that ensures regulatory retention and legal requirements, while eliminating the customary time, cost and risk previously associated with application retirement.
- Media – Realize the full value of audio and video content, transcribe, index, and search audio and video files by the spoken word, immediately move to each keyword in the file – innovative machine learning technology understands and translates content into 50+ languages, dramatically enhancing the speed and accuracy of search and translation (especially over manual human processes).”
Read more at Globe Newswire.
Photo credit: Archive360