DATE: February 15, 2023
TIME: 8:00 AM – 12:45 PM Pacific / 11:00 AM – 3:45 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Welcome to DATAVERSITY Demo Day, an online exhibit hall. We’ve had many requests from our data-driven community for a vendor-driven online event that gives you an opportunity to learn more about the available tools and services directly from the vendors that could contribute to your Data Governance program’s success.
Register to attend one or all of the sessions, or in order to receive the follow-up email with links to the slides and recordings.
Session 1: Modern Data Governance – Synergies with Quality and Observability
Data governance solutions are now a business imperative–but modern demands are requiring integrated capabilities to discover, understand, track, and measure data integrity across many different functions in your organization. See a demo of how the Precisely Data Integrity Suite’s Data Governance module delivers exponential value through a single solution for all data users and consumers across a typical business problem:
- Data Stewards: See new data element alerts to profile and add contextual details, review needed data quality rules, lineage, and impact and pro-actively monitor data changes over time.
- Business Owners: Easily understand data relationship to business objectives, metrics, and request new actions
- Data Engineers: Receive assigned tasks for new data replication requests
- Data Analysts:Receive assigned task and connection details to create data quality pipelines and enrich data
Session 2: Using Data Lineage and Blueprints to Reduce Risks and Improve Efficiency in Data Governance
How does your data really flow around your organization? Do you have transparency on its context, and on the people and processes it touches and impacts? Solidatus helps organizations create living, dynamic blueprints of their data. This understanding of data lineage is key before embarking on change, and for effective data governance and management. It provides the knowledge and context you need to make better quality decisions and operate more efficiently.
Back by popular demand, Kevin Shannon shows you how simple it is to create and work with your own data blueprints, and how powerful they are for a more proactive approach to data governance.
Session 3: How Do You Execute Data Governance with Impact? Make It Active!
Active Data Governance transforms a one-and-not-well-done data governance process into a continuous cycle of improvement. A data intelligence platform can automate governance processes, support emerging disciplines like DataOps, and proactively mitigate risk, all while reducing the pressure of data stewardship.
Join us at this demo to learn how Alation’s Active Data Governance approach focuses on delivering value to all employees, not just the data experts. We’ll also show you how the Alation Data Governance App centrally automates and manages policies, workflow, stewardship activities, and more — whether your data is on prem, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
Session 4: Maturing Your Organization through Data Intelligence
Effective data governance is built on a solid foundation of data intelligence. Attend this erwin by Quest demonstration to see the essential data catalog, data literacy and data quality capabilities that can give you the intelligent insights needed to mature your organization and maximize the business impact of your data. Learn how erwin Data Intelligence by Quest can provide you with:
- clear visibility and understanding of your data landscape through powerful data lineage, automated data profiling and data quality scoring, and instant impact analysis
- fast discovery of high-value data assets for all users through business-friendly asset discovery and marketplace capabilities guided by governance and business context
- the data governance toolkit necessary for data stewards and data owners to stand-up data governance programs, automate governance workflows, and support regulatory compliance
Join us and discover how erwin Data Intelligence gives IT, data governance teams and businessusers the data intelligence needed to move your organization forward.
Session 5: Beyond Modern Data Architecture – Learn to Fuel your Business with Data Intelligence
Many companies are striving to deliver measurable value for the entire organization by empowering their teams with trustworthy data. This effort requires that your data is consistent, accurate, reliable, and transparent with little to no manual effort, so that IT and subject matter experts don’t become a bottleneck.
Informatica’s Intelligent Data Management Cloud (IDMC) is helping customers with pipeline development through ETL/API development tools that are transparent in a unified catalog, governance and quality solution. IDMC services based platforms are allowing business to extend and scale your with modular data services that address your changing business needs.
Register today to learn how Informatica IDMC services are helping customers:
- Auto associate business terms, entities, and classifiers (including sensitive data)
- Govern your AI and analytics
- Unite business and technical views
- Support integrated quality at multiple levels
- Democratize your data