November 15, 2023, This event has passed. The recordings will be made available On Demand within a week of the live event.
TIME: 8:00 AM – 11:45 AM Pacific / 11:00 AM – 2:45 PM Eastern
PRICE: Free to all attendees
Welcome to DATAVERSITY Demo Day, an online exhibit hall. We’ve had many requests from our data-driven community for a vendor-driven online event that gives you an opportunity to learn more about the available tools and services directly from the vendors that could contribute to your Data Management program’s success.
Register to attend one or all of the sessions, or in order to receive the follow-up email with links to the slides and recordings.
Session 1: Unified Data Unleashed – A Closer Look at Modern Master Data Management
Tired of your rigid, costly legacy master data management system? Join this webinar to explore the modern MDM revolution. You will see a live demo of transformative MDM capabilities that unlock agility, scalability, and cost-effective ways to unify data. You will gain insights into the importance of industry-specific MDM SaaS solutions and the power of ML-driven matching for unparalleled speed and data accuracy.
Session 2: The Data Journey That Leads to Quality and Observability At Scale
Data leaders live daily with complexity and chaos and are crushed by potential tasks.
- The ‘Modern’ Data Stack is full of shiny new boxes of technology.
- New cloud data toolchains are fragmented.
- Data architecture patterns are diverse and complicated.
- Data itself, of course, is diverse, numerous, and forever changing.
- The step-by-step process of ingesting, storing, transforming, predicting, visualizing, and governing data is spread among various people in your organization.
- And your customers are asking for all sorts of new work.
- Is there any question about why your day-to-day job is chaotic and stressful? Or that you live in a state of hope and dread that, somewhere in the journey data takes from source to value, suddenly, everything will break, and you will be the last to notice?
Something is missing from our data systems. We cannot judge the expectations vs. reality in our production data systems. What is the variance between what is happening now and what should be happening? Is it on time? Late? Is it trustworthy? What is happening now? Will my customers find a problem? That missing piece that connects data system expectations and reality is a ‘Data Journey.’ It starts with your data and leads to quality, trusted, on-time insight delivery to your customers. Data Observability and Data Quality Validation Testing are the core components that comprise the myriad of Data Journies in Your Organization.
Session 3: The Future of Graph Deployment Through the Lens of Cyber Security and Application Development
In this session, we will demo three projects/products:
- The first is a developed Industry Knowledge Graph. IKG is a graph implementation of IBB data. IBB has a detailed comprehensive set of data about how companies and brands compete in the industry. Prior to this project the data was only available in spreadsheets and PDFs. This demo shows the graph visualization.
- The second is from the Center for Internet Security. CIS is a non-profit that promotes security of web connected computers. Their data was previously only available as PDFs and web-based content. This project shows how this data can be expressed in a graph and in particular how it can be integrated with external data (such as the MITRE framework)
- The final demo is of the “Spark” system. Spark is an internal system Semantic Arts uses to manage its practice. The system is entirely knowledge graph based. The unique aspect of this demo is to show the model driven potential of graph. All the use cases you will see are created without any application code. We will also demo the creation of a new use case.
Session 4: Generative AI Models – Go Big or Go Home
Small Generative AI models were first introduced last November. A year out, where are we in the evolution toward Pervasive AI? Spoiler alert: big. We’re going big. What can you do with a 5 trillion parameter model? We’ll give you food for thought in a demo of SambaNova Suite.
How can you win your colleagues over to enterprise-thinking on a budget?
How can you keep private data private using Generative AI? We’ll talk about owning your models.