To view just the slides from this presentation, click HERE>>
This webinar is sponsored by:
About the Webinar
Learn about using a semantic layer to enable actionable insights for everyone and streamline data and analytics access throughout your organization. This session will offer practical advice based on a decade of experience making semantic layers work for Enterprise customers.
Attend this session to learn about:
- Delivering critical business data to users faster than ever at scale using a semantic layer
- Enabling data teams to model and deliver a semantic layer on data in the cloud.
- Maintaining a single source of governed metrics and business data
- Achieving speed of thought query performance and consistent KPIs across any BI/AI tool like Excel, Power BI, Tableau, Looker, DataRobot, Databricks and more.
- Providing dimensional analysis capability that accelerates performance with no need to extract data from the cloud data warehouse
Who should attend this session?
Data & Analytics leaders and practitioners (e.g., Chief Data Officers, data scientists, data literacy, business intelligence, and analytics professionals).
About the Speakers
Founder & Chief Technology Officer, AtScale
Dave is the founder of AtScale and is the Chief Strategy Officer. Prior to AtScale, he was VP of Engineering at Klout & at Yahoo! where he built the world’s largest multi-dimensional cube for BI on Hadoop. Mariani is a Big Data visionary & serial entrepreneur.