Are you filtering and trimming data to keep costs down? Are you sacrificing insights because of short retention windows? Are your most talented technical resources bogged down with data prep, movement, and pipeline management? If you answered yes to any of these questions, there is a better way. During this session, Greg Goldsmith (ChaosSearch’s VP of Product Management) and Dave Armlin (VP of Customer Success) will show you how companies like Equifax, Armor, Blackboard and more are activating their cloud object storage as a hot analytical data lake that supports search and SQL analytics at scale – with no data movement or ETL.
This demo will show you how companies like Equifax, Armor, Blackboard and more are:
- Transforming their Amazon S3 and Google Cloud Storage into hot analytical data lakes that supports multiple analytics use cases
- Extending log retention indefinitely at dramatically lower cost
- Empowering their engineers to virtually clean, prep and transform data with no ETL for dynamic data access
- Using their existing analytics and visualization tools such as Kibana, Looker and Tableau to create more and faster insights
- Quickly creating dashboards for data analytics and monitoring
And how you can too!