As cloud services gain in popularity, Snowflake has grown into one of the premier platforms for data warehouses in the cloud. Data professionals who design and manage Snowflake data warehouses can use ER/Studio to capture organizational requirements, translate requirements into design, and deploy the design to Snowflake.
Join IDERA for a demonstration on how ER/Studio’s comprehensive support for Snowflake provides better visibility and easier updates to data structures. This includes:
- Forward and reverse engineering with data definition language (DDL) code
- Compare and merge capabilities with ALTER script generation
- Access to tables, views, columns, and constraints
- Table persistence and clustering keys
- Support for Snowflake features: Procedures, functions, materialized views, sequences, users, roles, and schemas
Senior Solutions Architect, IDERA
Arthur Lindow is a Senior Solutions Architect at IDERA Software for ER/Studio Data Modeling Tools. Arthur is a Data Professional with 15-plus years of experience with the processes of converting, migrating, storing, analyzing, and reporting data. He has extensive experience with relational database design and modeling, stored procedures, user-defined functions, and views.