Original live date: August 9, 2018
To view the On Demand recording from this presentation, click HERE>>
About the Webinar
Most companies do not think of data when they start out, let alone the quality of that data. With the proliferation of data and the usages of that data, organizations are compelled to focus more and more on data and their quality.
Join Kasu Sista of The Wisdom Chain to understand how to think about, implement, and maintain data quality.
You will learn about:
- What do data people think about?
- How do you get them to listen to what you want?
- Business processes and data life span
- Impact of data capture and data quality on down stream business processes
- Data quality metrics and how to define them and use them
- Practical metadata and data governance
What are the takeaways from the session?
- How to talk to your data people
- Understanding the importance of capturing data in the right way
- Understanding the importance of quality metrics and bench marks
- Understanding of operationalizing data quality processes
About the Speaker
Kasu has more than thirty-five years of experience in information technology, strategic/solution alignment, and project/program management. An innovative entrepreneur, Kasu is both a strategic thinker as well as a hands-on tactician. His achievements have enabled him to be positioned as a savvy innovator in the high tech space and regarded as a true business professional.
Kasu has spent significant amount of time working with data assets. He has spent 4 years as the CIO of Health Information Technology company where he led the effort focused on acquiring, cleaning, blending, securing and distributing healthcare data for the purposes of population health management and patient engagement. Prior to that Kasu has worked on various aspects of data such as Governance, Metadata, Data Quality, BI and Analytics. Kasu is uniquely qualified to deliver on the vision of using data for better outcomes, based on a 35+ year career spanning many industries and technologies.
Kasu has a Master of Science degree in Computer Science and a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering. He has a broad technology, and methodology portfolio. He has contributed to numerous industry publications, spoken at national conferences, conducted boot camps, authored a book and several white papers.
Follow Kasu at: LinkedIn