DATAVERSITY Live Online Training
Four-Day Seminar Price:
- $2,000 Super Early Bird Price through May 22, 2020
- $2,200 Early Bird Price through June 19, 2020
- $2,400 after June 19, 2020
Seminar CEUs: 26
Seminar Date: July 20 – July 23, 2020
Seminar Time: 11 AM – 6 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 3 PM Pacific
How is your organization going to get started with Data Governance? If you and your executive management are asking this question, then this four-day live online seminar is for you.
Instructor Anthony J. Algmin will discuss the initial steps necessary to plan, design, and start building your Data Governance program from the ground up. You’ll learn about the fundamentals of Data Management and Data Governance, and how they work together to help you accomplish the overall goals of your governance program. Throughout the live training, Anthony will further define objectives to identify critical success factors and help you avoid typical roadblocks and pitfalls.
NOTE: If the scheduled time is not convenient for your time zone and you have a group of 10 or more people who would like to take this four-day seminar at a time more convenient for you, please email email@example.com to coordinate a new course schedule.
- Each day will be a seminar workshop which includes lecture format over slides with questions either throughout or at the conclusion of each section, break-out sessions, and exercises.
- The seminar dates are: Monday, July 20 through Thursday, July 23, 2020
- Daily seminar times are: 11 AM – 6 PM Eastern / 8 AM – 3 PM Pacific
- All seminar material will be made available for students to download.
- DATAVERSITY will be integrating two platforms to run the training: The DATAVERSITY Training Center (DVTC) platform and WebEx
- The DVTC Platform is where you will start your training https://training.dataversity.net
- This will be where you will log in, and then click a “Join Now” button on the days of the live training in your course dashboard.
- This platform will contain the syllabus for each day, information on navigating through both platforms, enable you to take notes throughout the training, join a forum with your classroom peers to network with each other even after the live online training is over, download materials, and access the recordings of the training when it is complete.
- When you click the “Join Now” button in the DVTC Platform, a WebEx window will open.
- This platform is where you will take the training, view the presentation, and engage in break-out sessions