With the aid of any number of data management and processing tools, data flows through multiple on-prem and cloud storage locations before it’s delivered to business users. As a result, IT teams — including IT Ops, DataOps, and DevOps — are often overwhelmed by the complexity of creating a reliable data pipeline that includes the automation and observability they require.
The answer to this widespread problem is a centralized data pipeline orchestration solution.
Join Stonebranch’s Scott Davis, Global Vice President and Ravi Murugesan, Sr. Solution Engineer to learn how DataOps teams orchestrate their end-to-end data pipelines with a platform approach to managing automation.
- Discover how to orchestrate data pipelines across a hybrid IT environment (on-prem and cloud)
- Find out how DataOps teams are empowered with event-based triggers for real-time data flow
- See examples of reports, dashboards, and proactive alerts designed to help you reliably keep data flowing through your business — with the observability you require
- Discover how to replace clunky legacy approaches to streaming data in a multi-cloud environment
- See what’s possible with the Stonebranch Universal Automation Center (UAC)